The Apostle Paul challenges us to Comprehend God’s Unfailing Love Ephesians 3:18!
I pray that this Bible Study will guide you into a rich comprehension of God and His Love for you!! Jeremiah 31:3, Psalm 86:5,13,15
When the Everlasting Gospel is proclaimed to the entire world then the end will come and we will see Jesus!! Matthew 24:14, Revelation 22:4.
The everlasting Gospel is the creative power of God’s love to save every one of us!! Romans 1:16-17,20. Psalm 33: 6-9, 2Peter 3:9.
Think About It:
What is your view of God? What is your picture of Him?
All of Jesus’ life was a demonstration of His love and a revelation of the character of God, His loving Father; that Father, full of love and compassion, is also our Father! 1John 4:8,16. All that Jesus did and still does for us flows through His Everlasting Love!! Jeremiah 31:3, after all God Is Love!!
Think About It:
The one thing above all others that Christ is desirous that we should know is that the Father has loved us even as He loves His Son Jesus! John 17:20-26.
Revelation 14:6-7. The final message to this world is full of hope and is absolutely astounding: That message is one of atonement/reconciliation 2Corinthains 5:18-20.
In the final crisis the central issue is worship! Who has my loyalties?
Think about it!
What is the significance of the word “consist” in Colossians 1:17 and the word “compels” NKJV “constrains” KJV in 2Corinthians 5:14?
God Is Love! 1John 4:8,16! It’s God’s love that holds us together! What does that mean to you?
Once again, the one thing above all others that Christ is desirous that we should know is that the Father has loved us even as He loves His Son Jesus! John 17:20-26.
Think About It!
GOD’S LOVE IS ALWAYS OTHER CENTERED!!
1. God’s Love is Universal and other centered. He loves His entire Creation. John 3:16, 1Corinthains 13:5.
2. God’s Love is Personal. God knows me and desires an intimate relationship with me. He desires to save me so He can be with me! Thank God I don’t have to save myself!! Matthew 1:21, Jeremiah 31:3, Isaiah 49:14-16.
3. God’s Love is Pursuing. He actually allures us! Hosea 2:14-16,19-23, Ezekiel 16:1-14.
4. God’s Love is Changeless and Everlasting. Jeremiah 31:3, God’s Love never changes, Malachi 3:6, Psalm 40:11.
5. God’s Love is non-condemning. John 3:16-17. God is greater than our heart 1John 3:20,4:4. Praise God that He knows everything about me and still loves me! In fact He loves deeply enough to die for me! His desire is to reconcile us and make us like Him. Reconciliation is the process that God uses to reestablish broken relationships. Reconciliation is to exchange hostility for a friendly relationship. We are not active in this process. This is the work of God alone in our behalf. That’s why it’s said we receive the reconciliation. Romans 5:11, 2Corinthains 5:14-21, 1John 3:2. Our part is to simply accept God’s free gift of reconciliation!! John 3:16, Romans 10:9.
6. God’s Love is Selfless. His mission: Save all of mankind. It’s like God said “I can’t live with out them so I will die for them”!! Luke 23:36,39. He loved us so much that He died for us while we were still sinners. Amazing! Romans 5:6-11, 1John 4:10,John 15:16
7. God’s Love Holds me Together and Sustains me! Colossians 1:17, 2Corinthians 5:14. Word Meaning: To consist and to compel is to hold together, to sustain, to urge on, to manage, direct, to control, and to guide.
It’s God’s unfailing love that holds us together and gives us His victory. John 16:33, Romans 8:3-4, Psalm 94:18.
Our part is to overcome (Revelation 2:7 etc) which simply means we will never let go of our hold on Jesus, even in the face of death. Jesus is saving us right now! Genesis 32:24-30, Jeremiah 30:5-7 (Jacob’s Trouble), Daniel 12:1, Matthew 24:21, Revelation 13:15,
8. When can I have assurance then of my Salvation? We have the “assurance” of salvation when we “trust” Jesus with our life, and never let go of Him, and that’s it. Once we trust Jesus, He, our great Heavenly Physician, will perfectly heal and restore us, thus our assurance is in Jesus, not in our future or ourselves. “This is life eternal that they might know you the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.” (John 17:3). When we “know” God as Jesus revealed Him to be and trust Him, then we have confidence, faith, or trust in Jesus’ ability to “save” (salvage) us! Our assurance or confidence is in our Savior alone! Hosea 6:1-3.
Here is really great news!! When it becomes the habit of the soul to converse with God, the power of the evil one is broken, for Satan cannot abide near the soul that draws nigh unto God. John 17:3
GOD IS ALWAYS STEADFAST LOVE—ALL THE TIME!!! Psalms 94:18, John 3:16, 1John 4:8