1. That Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in __________, may be able to __________ with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the ____________ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3: 17-19.
2. God is______ 1John 4:8.
3. When I love others, I am _______________ that I _________ God. 1John 4:7-8. This is The Gospel in Action!!!
4. “In Him” all things ________ ________ _________ Colossians 1:17.
5. The Love of Christ ________ ________ _________ 2Corinthians 5:14.
Reconciliation is the Reestablishment of an interrupted or broken
relationship. It is a change from enmity to friendship. It is brought about by God alone John 15:5, Romans 8:3-4. 2Corinthians 3:18; 5:18-19.
It is to exchange hostility for a friendly relationship.
In this great exchange, we are not active. It’s by faith alone in Jesus. Therefore we are said to have received Reconciliation. Romans 5:1-5, 11.
6. In Christ we are a _______ ________ 2Corinthians 5:17.
7. God has _________ us unto Himself and given us the _______ of reconciliation/_________. 2Corinthians 5:18-19. Romans 5:11.
8. The First Angel Speaks: The last book of the Bible declares that right before Jesus Christ returns (see Revelation 14:14-16) a special message about the gospel, the hour of judgment, and the importance of worshiping the Creator is to be communicated to the entire world. Are we listening? See: http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/.
9. Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the ___________ ____________ to preach to those who ______ on the earth. Revelation 14:6-7. Revelation 13:8. See 1Corinthians 15:1-4.
10. The judgment hour message is__________, an _________ of hostility to friendship with_______. It is the everlasting _______. Revelation 14:6.
11. The Gospel is the power of God unto________ Romans 1:16-17.
12. Christ is the _______ ___ ______ 1Corinthians 1:24.
13. So Christ is the __________ Mark 1:14-15.
14. What was the single motivation for Christ being crucified? _________ John 3:16.
15. Jesus is the _______. Jesus lived, ______, _______ again and is sitting at the right hand of God as our __________. Colossians 3:1, Hebrews 8:1, 6. He _______ living out His victory _______ through the Holy Spirit. Since Jesus is The Gospel, He is the ________of ______________. Praise God!!
16. Therefore the preaching of Christ, who is The Gospel and His _________ is preaching the _______ message of _________. This is the core proclamation of the three angels of Revelation 14.
17. This is what the ministry of reconciliation is all about!! This is our ministry!!
18. God is searching to see who it is that has ______ in_______ Romans 3:26.
What are your thoughts about the following?
What does it mean to be transformed? What is that “I do” to become transformed? Who does the transforming? How does the message of transformation fit in, if at all, with Revelation 14:6-12 and the proclamation of the 3 Angels? What is the core message of the 3 Angels? Are reconciliation, The Gospel and transformation identical concepts? Romans 12:1-2, 2Corinthians 3:18, 2Corinthians 5, Revelation 14:6-12. 1 John 4:7-21.
Real victory, that is becoming like Jesus, is ONLY through the Holy Spirit:
Revelation 3:14-21, 10:5-7, 14: 14-16, Ephesians 3:1- 13 Colossians 1:27. Romans 8:11, John 14:15-18,1John 3:1-3. Galatians 5:22-23, Ephesians 5:18, Luke 11:9-13, Matthew 18: 19-20, John 16:23-24,John 17: 20-26, Hebrews 7:23-28, 10:16-25, Matthew 6:33,7:21-23, Luke 21:34-36, 1:37, 2Corinthians 5:18-20, 2Corinthians 3:18.Bible Study Guides, Forgiveness, God's kindness, God's love, Gospel, Gospel Fellowship | Tagged JESUS IS ABOUT TO COME READY OR NOT!!, JESUS IS ABOUT TO COME READY OR NOT!!, Laodicea, Love, Salvation, Second Coming of Jesus