1. Jesus is my Lawyer. My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate (Lawyer) with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.1John 2:1.
2. Jesus is my Judge. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to The Son John 5:22.
3. Jesus is my assurance of Salvation. 1John 5:11-13 He who has the Son has life. I have “assurance” of salvation when I “trust” Jesus with my life, that’s it. John 3:16. Why not discover how God’s awesome love makes a real difference in your life.
4. How do I learn to trust Jesus? And this is eternal life, that they may know You the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. John 17:3. I don’t have to worry about saving myself!
5. How do I get to know Jesus? Spend time with Jesus! Read God’s Word and pray. As I love I will know God. 1John 4:7-11, 20-21.
6. Great News:Jesus will save me! I don’t have to save myself!
7. Yes, I want to take more time , to really know & love Jesus
The last great work of the church before the end of time is to show a dying brutal world that God truly is love. My words could not adequately tell you about the difference God’s gentle awesome love will make in your life. The love of Jesus changes you. My heart is full of joy because of it! This is truly The Gospel proclaimed in Revelation 14!!
That Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19.
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God… for God is love. 1John 4:7-8.Tags: Apostasy/Lukewarm, Assurance, Atonement, Bible Study Guides, Charismania, Cross, Cross of Jesus, dallas cowboys stadium, Gospel, Gospel Fellowship, Gospel Fellowship | Tagged JESUS IS ABOUT TO COME READY OR NOT!!, Laodicea, New Age Nonsense, Second Coming of Jesus, Security, Sin