Stages of Reconciliation/Healing/Atonement
1. All of us have been ________ by the virus of__________. Romans 3:23
2. In______ we become a new________ 2Corinthians 5:14-17,Ephesians 1:3-13.
3. It must be that as in Leviticus 16 & 23, there is a______ to healing.
4. Christ’s ______ and only sacrificial death Hebrews 9:26, 28, has made complete provision to all who accept Him and have ______ in ________. Romans 3:26. In the end, we will all be judged by how we have_______ others. Matthew 25:31-46, Mark 12:28-34, Romans 13:8-10.
Continuation of Relational Healing
5. Ongoing reconciliation/healing is a ______ from God through Jesus Christ. 2Corinthians 5:17-19. Hebrews 9:12-15. James 1:17-18.
6. Therefore relational healing is to be _______ not taken_________ Colossians 1:19-23. We are _________________________saved!!
7. After all God can ONLY Justify those who have______ in_________ Romans 3:26.
8. Would God be just if He were to justify those who do not have _________ in _________? Romans 3:26.
What Christ Does In and for Us!!
9. He did for us what the law could not do. He lives ______ us in order to fulfill the _________ ___________ of the law in us. Romans 8:3-4.
10. He became our righteousness. “But of Him you are ___ _____ ______, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption— 31 that, as it is written, “He who glories, let him glory in the LORD”. 1 Corinthians 1:30-31.
11. He _____ _______ me with the garments of salvation. Isaiah 61:10. In fact, He has invited me to the Marriage Supper of The Lamb. Revelation 19:7-9, 13-14. IT’S ALL ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS!!
God’s Great Love Reconciles Us to Him!!
12. Explain: God is_________ 1John 4:8. Why does God love me?
13. Nothing will ever separate us from______ _______ Romans 8:35-39.
14. God is passionate about me!! I will ________ her. Hosea 2:14-16, 19-23.
15. My heart_______ _____ Hosea 11:1-8. See Hosea 14:1, 4-5.
16. Why does God love me? You are ________ Isaiah 43:1-5, 25.
17. Has God forgotten me? I have _______ you on the _______ of My______; Isaiah 49:14-16.
God wants to bring real healing to all who believe in Jesus!!
Romans 3:26, 1John 3:1-2
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD,
My soul shall be joyful in my God;
For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10.
The NIV Application Commentary Leviticus, Numbers: Roy Gane. Zondervan